The controlled mycorrhization of Robin Pépinières
The controlled mycorhization laboratory of ROBIN Pépinières
ROBIN Pépinières has developed controlled mycorhization in their own laboratory, in a constant desire, to innovate and improve the quality of its productions.
The development of controlled mycorrhiza- tion was carried out within the framework of European programs, with the help of ANVAR and in collaboration with:
- the CEMAGREF
- CNRS Nancy
- the University of Diepenbeck (Belgium)
- University of Krakow (Poland)
- Kiev University (Ukraine)
- Budapest University (Hungary)
- University of Cologne (Germany)
- the IPLA (Institute of the Piedmont Region Italy)
What is a mycorrhiza?
The etymology of the word Mycorhize comes from the Greek Mukes (mushroom) and Rhiza (root).
A mycorrhiza is a symbiotic association between a fungus and a root of a host plant (FRANK 1885).
There are different types of mycorrhizae, but our work focuses on: